By default, Genie Timeline keeps at least the latest version of any deleted files forever to ensure recovery of any file no matter how long ago.
However, if you wish to permanently remove any file and its versions from your backup you can do so from the following steps.
To remove deleted files from Backup from Timeline Recycle Bin:
- Open the Dashboard
- Under Tools → Go to Timeline Recycle Bin
- To permanently remove the deleted files from the backup, click Delete Permanently
To remove deleted files from Backup using the right-click option:
- From the location that the deleted file was located in on your computer, right-click in an empty space.
- Point to Genie Timeline → View all deleted files.
- Select the deleted file you wish to remove and click Remove from backup.