Genie Timeline offers real time backup for all your critical files in an easy to use setup. Just follow a simple 3-step wizard to configure your backup and all your data will be protected with Genie Timeline.
Genie Timeline is a parallel universe of your computing history, deleted and modified files can be retrieved easily by a click of a button. You can browse the Timeline to any desired date to restore data.
Genie Timeline Can:
- Backup your system: Genie Timeline will backup your Windows folder, Program files, User folders, and System State for complete system protection
- Backup your important data: Backs up Emails, Documents, Desktop, Office files, eBooks, Bookmarks, Pictures, Videos, Music, and iPhone/iPad/iPod synced files.
- Track changes occurred to files constantly and backup files at a specified time interval if the backup destination is accessible.
- Resume backing up the same file after powering off the system, without restarting the backup process.
- Backup outlook email files (PST) using dynamic block level incremental.
- Shows frequent backups for the past 4 hours, hourly backups for the past 48 hours, daily backups for the past week, weekly backups onwards.
- Automatically deletes old files that are not showing on Genie Timeline to free space.
- Offers security and compression options for backup.
- Restore all data or selected data from the backup.
- Recover your system from disasters via Disaster Recovery option.
- Restore deleted files that are in the backup.
- Detect and restore deleted files by right-clicking its original location.
- Show versions of files backed up.
- Run in several performance modes for faster or slower backups.
- Restore data from an old archive.
- Creates only one job at a time and closes the old one for archiving purposes.
- Backs up local and remote locations.
- Stops backups while playing games, watching movies, or displaying presentations.
- Runs on low resources when your computer is running on batteries, stops when power level is low.