In this section, the progress of the restore is divided into:
The status gives an overview of the restore progress showing the following:
- Restoring: Displays the path of the file currently being restored.
- Restored: The number of items restored.
- Size: The size of data restored.
- Failed: Number of items failed to restore.
Restore Progress bar
An overall percentage of how many files are restored.
- To cancel restoration, click abort during the process.
- After restore completes, click on View log for detailed log of all items restored.