The Timeline Explorer is fully integrated with Windows Explorer. Users can drag the Timeline slider to a specified tick ;and the tick will show how the selected files were at that point of time.
With Timeline Explorer, users can:
- View files stored in the backup at a specific time frame.
- Drag-drop files to any location.
- Copy files to any location.
- Restore files to original or alternate location, with a right-click.
- View file versions by right clicking the file → Show Versions.
- Open files with a double click.
To access Timeline Explorer
- Open My Computer.
- Open Timeline Explorer.
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Under Restore, select Restore from Timeline.