Genie Timeline is fully integrated with Windows Explorer to browse backed up data in a user-acquainted environment.
To view backed up data:
- Open My Computer/Computer.
- Open Timeline Explorer.
- Use the Timeline slider to go back to a specific time frame.
- Explore the contents of the backup at that point of time.
- Users can:When encryption is enabled, users will be prompted to enter the encryption password when opening or restoring a file.
- Double click a file to open it.
- View file versions by right clicking the file → Show versions.
- View file details in Windows Explorer by going to the View menu → Details, or right click a file → Properties.
- Timeline will only display files for the current backup, backups that are located on different locations can be viewed/restored via Restore Wizard.