Users can change, add, or remove data selected for backup without the need to start a new backup.
To Modify Data Selections:
- Open the Dashboard.
- Under Manage Backup, select Modify data selections.
- Check the data you wish to protect.
- Click Save to save changes.
- Un-selecting data will not delete it from the backup.
- To edit a data profile’s file types, click edit in the right h;and corner of the profile. Only profiles that can be edited will have this capability.
- Filtering file extensions from can be achieved by using file filtering.
- Click Revert to pre-selected data to cancel selections ;and take all smart selections.
- To backup hidden files ;and folders under the My Computer tab, make sure it is enabled by selecting Show hidden files in the My Computer tab during data selection located under Windows Explorer Enhancements preference.