Genie Timeline enables users to display a list of deleted files that are backed up with a simple click.
To retrieve deleted files:
- Open your Genie Timeline software → Tools → Settings → Preferences → Windows Explorer Enhancement → Make sure the Show Genie Timeline options in context menu option is enabled there → Save.
- Using your Windows explorer, right-click on the folder which you have deleted files from under it → Genie Timeline → View all deleted files...
- A list of deleted items will appear.
- Click Restore and the file will restore to the location it was deleted from.
- Click Remove from backup and the file will be deleted permanently from your backup.