Genie Timeline Advanced Restore, gives the user the ability to restore all or selected files. Therefore, in this page, the user will select the data to restore.
To select data to restore:
- Move the Timeline slider to select the time frame to restore data from.
- Exp;and the folder structure to browse for the files ;and folders needed to be restored.
- Select the files, blue check marks indicate that all files ;and folders are selected, grey indicates partial selection.
- Click Next to proceed to Restore Options.
- Restoring system ;and program files (disaster recovery data) is not recommended in the advanced restore. Use the Disaster Recovery option.
- To restore from a different backup, click on Restore from an older backup to browse ;and locate the backup you wish to restore from.